handyboard and h bridge connections

hi
im a newbie to the world of handyboard.. i needed to run a motor that requires a much higher rating than that supplied by the handyboard. i
understand that we need to use an h bridge circuit. i already happen to have a built in hbridge circuit with me. its made from Acroname Inc. could some one please tell me how the connections are made between an Hbridge and the handyboard. ??....
waiting for your help...
thanks
cosmic