I will turn myself into Robocop !.

Yes, because 100% robots won't work now, I will turn myself into Robocop and comine technology with biology.
I will also build-in a much longer dick, because my biological one is
too short (only 3 inches long).
Well, its obvious that the last part is true anyway.
On 20 Jun 2004 20:31:33 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comremove (RatliffGrp) wrote:

did you find that out while you were sucking him off?
Oh Brilliant Reply...probably took you all day to think that one up. By the way, WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE. Kids read these posts too.
Oh and don't you post @

Yeah, I frequent that group quite a bit, though it's been rather quiet lately. Even most of the trolls have quietened down - schools must be setting more homework or something.

Thanks for the tip, but I've not got enough money to spare on games at the moment - trying to save for Uni. Plus, a new game would be too much of a distraction when I'm supposed to be working!
I guess your first post wasn't that bad (positively tame compared to some I've seen around here), but even so, try not to bait the trolls - getting angry is what their childish, attention-seeking minds want you to do. I usually try to resist the temptation to insult the troll directly and instead try to turn the thread into something productive by injecting topics relevant to the group into it. Sadly, I can't think of any interesting robotics topics at the moment - my own robot project's pretty much on hold, again due to financial restrictions :-( Still, I did post some musings about the psychology of the sam & max petition at the end of one in the adventure group if you're interested...
Tom