Innovative Mechanical Steering System

Hi All, Please goto www.brainlubeonline.com and click on "ALX-2 Prototype Speculation"
I have developed an innovative steering system that uses a pitch
degrading thread to produce to Ackerman-Effect!!
I would love to hear questions, comments, suggestions, ect.
Thanks, AM www.brainlubeonline.com
In figure 19, you seem to have a belt going through a solid object.                      John Nagle                 Team Overbot