Joints in legs?

In the knees, elbows etc of your robots, do you put ball races for the bearings?

I am just replying to keep the message on top of the spam attack. (on Google, there is a list of active messages, and the flood attack will quickly push out any messages without a reply)

Hopefully, it has died down for now, as forseen by those on here with a few old "war wounds".

My robot has wheels, so it has no knees. But it does have a shoulder, elbow and wrist. For each joint, I use a pair of sealed ball bearings pressed onto a section of stainless steel shaft. Cheap, easy and reliable. I wouldn't even think about making my own bearing races. The shaft for the shoulder is 3/8", for the elbow is 1/4", for the wrist is 1/8".