Mini-Sumo Ship-In's at UNI! on again for fifth year!

Mini-Sumo Ship-In's at UNI! on again for fifth year!
What better example of showing your robots have matured, than you send
them off to compete in a contest on their own, and then watch the Live Webcast as they "duke it out" with other robots from our students and this and other countries Ship-Ins. And if you've seen the previous matches, you know we get some very careful and dilligent assistants to prepare, place and operate your robots per your written instructions.
We've got a new web site you can see the past 4 years recordings on if you wish.
http://narobotics.org /
Here's a way to send your robot into combat, and have its appearance documented for the foreseeable future! ("I'll make ya famous!") You too can have your robot immortalized by entering it in this competition.
So get ready and send in those challengers. Remember, there's a cap on how many competitors will be accepted (12) so enter as soon as you can. Details for shipping and entry form on the web site:
http://narobotics.org/how-ship-your-sumo-robot-april-29-2010-uni-mini-sumo-invitational
Come on and Ship-In those Mini-Sumos!
Randy