UNI Mini-Sumo Ship-In's Invitational April 30th

I'm trying to post about the upcoming event, and Google keeps giving me an error. This is a test to see if I can post a shorter message.

Reply to
RMDumse

Okay, that's the problem. If you want to read about the UNI Mni-Sumo Ship-In invitational, you can read it on the DPRG web site:

RMDumse

We now have the video up for the contest, if anyone is interested..

Randy

Reply to
RMDumse