Good cheap integrated stepper motors?

Hi,
Anyone know of sources for cheap stepper motors with integrated electronics? Maybe that's not a likely combination I suppose, but any leads or
suggestions would be great.
Also, what are some of the smallest packages. Are very expensive usually? Or cheaper because of less material.
Thanks.

http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Stepper-Motors

Well, thanks...but those aren't integrated. :)

The associated page (go up and down one level on the URL) has the controllers.
You've only to screw up the connectors on the controller boxes.
A small increase in the number of wires in the total automation scenario
I guess it would depend on what you want integrated - driver or driver+controller? I'd say you are guaranteed to overpay if you bought your 1-axis stepper controller integrated into the motor. I don't see how it would use much less components than, say 3-axis one. Besides you loose any flexibility should you even require a different interface to the controller. Well, ontop of all of the above I would admit I have never come across a stepper motor with controller in one unit. Sounds like a custom application to me if it exists. Have you checked the usual military/industrial surplus places?
------------------------------------- Ericson Mar wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.zonerocket.com / Robotics Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - comp.robotics.misc - 19609 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
On Mar 19, 11:04pm, info_at_air-space snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (DA) wrote:

Sort of like this. http://www.anaheimautomation.com/integratedmotors.htm
I guess they're kind of new, relatively. I saw them in a show so I thought this was a product trend.
I'm looking for store to buy these things. And they would perhaps carry an "existing line". Not really surplus as availability is usually random. But I guess that's better than nothing.
info_at_air-space_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (DA) wrote:

Including a controller does what ? That kind of negates using a stepper in the first place. Mabe if you could tell it to move 10 steps from a usb bus ??

On Mar 20, 8:48am, snipped-for-privacy@zekfrivolous.com (GregS) wrote:

I would imagine that the advantages include miniturization and ease of use. Not everyone has stringent requirements of their motors. Sometimes it doesn't matter as long as you can achieve a position without too much "design and forethought". You don't have to know how it works. You just want a black-box.
Here's a pretty good video one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Td7kgEka_M