data recorder

I have been trying to find a battery opperated SD card data recorder, two channel, for 120 sample rate. Any leads ??

greg

Reply to
GregS

Really need it compact and battery life for two days. I could use a Wifi transmitter I guess.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Perhaps Bluetooth is enough.

greg

Reply to
GregS

You could also use various separate components and make your own - a microcontroller with whatever A/D inputs you need, and a Flash socket for recording. There are numerous library routines for writing to Flash drives, or you can try a library that offers FAT-16 compliant storage if you need to read it on your PC.

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb