data recorder

I have been trying to find a battery opperated SD card data recorder, two channel, for 120 sample rate. Any leads ??
greg

(GregS) wrote:

Really need it compact and battery life for two days. I could use a Wifi transmitter I guess.
greg
(GregS) wrote:

Perhaps Bluetooth is enough.
greg
GregS wrote:

http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id27
You could also use various separate components and make your own - a microcontroller with whatever A/D inputs you need, and a Flash socket for recording. There are numerous library routines for writing to Flash drives, or you can try a library that offers FAT-16 compliant storage if you need to read it on your PC.
-- Gordon