One more step...

I'm still in the mechanical phase of building my robot Koli.
These are the pictures taken this weekend after I finished building the
platform, a holder for up to 7 sensor boards and assembling everything into the base.
Feel free to comment.
Padu
http://www.merlotti.com/EngHome/rover/15-CPU%20side.JPG
http://www.merlotti.com/EngHome/rover/17-CPU%20top%20annotated.jpg
What is/where'd you buy CPU? That board is very small.
What DC/DC converter are you using.
Looks well done,.
Rich
This is a VIA EPIA MII1200. I bought from www.mitxpc.com and I really reccomend. The guy who sold me (John Lam) was very responsive, I gave the requirements of my project and he helped me choose which model was more appropriate for my application. Size wise, all mini-itx boards are 17x17 cm. VIA just launched its first nano-itx, which is 12x12 cm.
Link: http://www.mitxpc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=MBVMII12000CM1&cat1
Padu
--
98.4 percent of all statistics are guessed ...
These are the same motherboards I am using, so far so good. In fact, I sell them:
http://www.brokenacres.rite2u.com/scripts/cgiip.exe/ag.w ? Request=vendorSearch&resultsPage=1&recordCount=0&vendor610%5EVIA% 2520Technology&rStock=inStock&numToReturn%&view=expand
Apologizes for the shameless commercial plug.
Joe

really
gave
was
cm.
--
Mini ITX and other computer goodies:
www.brokenacres.rite2u.com

Then you may want to consider using www.tinyurl.com, your link is too big for some email clients and it will break.

fact,
5EVIA%
too big

Thanks for the reminder, I'm not used to posting on my own behalf.
Joe
--
Mini ITX and other computer goodies:
www.brokenacres.rite2u.com