One more step...

I'm still in the mechanical phase of building my robot Koli.

These are the pictures taken this weekend after I finished building the platform, a holder for up to 7 sensor boards and assembling everything into the base.

Feel free to comment.

Padu

Padu

What is/where'd you buy CPU? That board is very small.

What DC/DC converter are you using.

Looks well done,.

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

This is a VIA EPIA MII1200. I bought from

and I really reccomend. The guy who sold me (John Lam) was very responsive, I gave the requirements of my project and he helped me choose which model was more appropriate for my application. Size wise, all mini-itx boards are 17x17 cm. VIA just launched its first nano-itx, which is 12x12 cm.

Link:

Padu

Reply to
Padu

These are the same motherboards I am using, so far so good. In fact, I sell them:

Apologizes for the shameless commercial plug.

Joe

"Padu" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@iswest.net:

really

Reply to
joecoin

"joecoin"

Then you may want to consider using

your link is too big for some email clients and it will break.

Reply to
Padu

"Padu" wrote in news:ududnWB0O5cR7DXfRVn- snipped-for-privacy@iswest.net:

5EVIA%

Thanks for the reminder, I'm not used to posting on my own behalf.

Joe

Reply to
joecoin