Sacramento Area Robotics Group is re-forming

Due to the loss of our meeting place, SARG has been an online-only group for the past year. No More! Our next meeting will be Saturday
June 18th at the Science and Technology Access Center in Roseville. If you are near Sacramento, CA, come visit and discuss your current or future projects.
Details are at the SARG website at http://www.sacrobotics.org
Hope to see you there, Jeff Kroll http://home.pacbell.net/jkkroll