OT: Jet Engine Beetle !

I was going over the metalworking newsgroup to get some ideas on the previously posted servo spline cutter thingee, and ran across this tidbit. It's off topic, but I think this group will appreciate
it. Well worth scrolling all the way to the bottom. This guy must have had a blast driving this around !
Here's the link: http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/
enjoy ! JCD

Fantastic!!!
But a threat to national security??? How sad is that? This kind of enterprise should be celebrated and applauded, not eyed with fear and official suspicion.
Flame...ON! :)
____________________________________________________ "I like to be organised. A place for everything. And everything all over the place."