OT: Jet Engine Beetle !

I was going over the metalworking newsgroup to get some ideas on the previously posted servo spline cutter thingee, and ran across this tidbit. It's off topic, but I think this group will appreciate it. Well worth scrolling all the way to the bottom. This guy must have had a blast driving this around !

Here's the link:

enjoy ! JCD

Reply to
pogo

posted servo spline cutter thingee, and

it. Well worth scrolling all the way to

Fantastic!!!

But a threat to national security??? How sad is that? This kind of enterprise should be celebrated and applauded, not eyed with fear and official suspicion.

Flame...ON! :)

____________________________________________________ "I like to be organised. A place for everything. And everything all over the place."

Reply to
Tim Polmear