[OT] Small touch LCD screen

Hello guys,

in my mind you are experts in finding components that use a minimum of juice and offer a maximum in flexibility.

I am looking for a small touch LCD screen of about

3 inches on 6 inches. I would like to power it with 2 to 4 AA batteries ( if possible, I have no clue really ).

T.

Reply to
konijn_

If you have no clue my guess is this is for hobby not production. In that case surplus is a good source. HSC have some at 2 for $60 at the moment, but they don't have the power supply for the CCFL backlight (which could be a headache to make/source):

EarthLCD always have a selection:

Interfacing touch-screen LCDs to your own CPU can be an interesting experience. A second-hand PDA will be a similar cost, not much larger and you can interface it to your robot over RS232.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Auton

All Electronics has a CCFL inverter that might work. Cheap, too.

Reply to
Rich Webb

Thanks for this information.

T.