Parallex Course: Which to Choose?

Hello, I am wanting to learn about the Parallax Propeller chip & would like to find out which would be the best choice: The education kit, or the
demo kit? I have a basic understanding of electronics & minimal experience.
My concern is that the educational kit has not been developed enough yet, so I would appreciate any input.
Joel
\

Does any one have any experience with training programs?
    --Have no experience with this Parallax chip but I *have* gone thru the Basic Stamp books. I'm assuming you're on a tight budget? If you can try to find copies of the textbooks and thumb thru them. Also Parallax has a forum of their own and that would be a good resource for you.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Why hasn't a vampire hacker
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : invented carbonated blood?
steamer wrote:

A quick note ...Parallax offers most/all of their documentation and lab manuals as free downloads. Just go to the product page you are interested in and look for a Downloads or Documentation link. That gives a good idea how far they've developed a particular learning lab. They're also the latest, whereas a printed book you may find could be an older version.
For Propeller, click on the product page, go to Documentation, and find the Propeller Education category.
Agree about the Parallax forum; it's the best source for specific questions about the Parallax products.
-- Gordon