Robotic Lawn Mowers

Hello, I think we are all aware of the success of the irobot floor sweepers, one of the few successfull robotic applications for the home. A couple
of years ago I saw first hand robotic lawn mowers at Home Depot & other stores. If I am not mistaken I remember they were around $5,000. Has any 1 had any experience with these robotic lawn mowers they can share here?
Also I would like to obtain the Parallax Propeller training kit, but need to raise some extra funds to do so. If any 1 could make some donations it would be appreciated. If you can do this I will provide my Paypal # so it could be done online. Contact me here & thanks in advance for any help!
Joel