Pictures Please - Animatronics / Mechanized Robots / Motorized Puppets

Hi,
I am working on a new website www.Animatronics.info and need pictures of Animatronics / Mechanized Robots / Motorized Puppets. I have started
an ambitious project - but have no pictures of completed animatronics.
Specifically, I am looking for human figures with lifelike skin. Pictures or videos of a completed animatronic bust, half size or full size will be interesting.
Please help me find animatronic pictures. They must be your pictures; please do not mail me Disney links or search suggestions. No pictures of your incomplete projects or industrial robots.
Images to snipped-for-privacy@Animatronics.info.
Thanks