Pictures Please - Animatronics / Mechanized Robots / Motorized Puppets

Hi,

I am working on a new website

and need pictures of Animatronics / Mechanized Robots / Motorized Puppets. I have started an ambitious project - but have no pictures of completed animatronics.

Specifically, I am looking for human figures with lifelike skin. Pictures or videos of a completed animatronic bust, half size or full size will be interesting.

Please help me find animatronic pictures. They must be your pictures; please do not mail me Disney links or search suggestions. No pictures of your incomplete projects or industrial robots.

Images to snipped-for-privacy@Animatronics.info.

Thanks

Reply to
easy-home-salesdotcom