Please! I need Some help here!

Well I am involved in a project of Sensor Fusion for Unmanned Guided Vechicle. For initial protptype I need three kind of sensors

Laser Sick LADAR Ultrasonic Range Finders Milli-meter Wave Radar....

Now the problem is that this three sensor are not available commonly... So we decided that we would use close approximation of the above sensors for initial system study...

I have got some information about Ultrasonic Range Finders/Detectors.... Particualarly I am interested in Pricing and a place to Order...

After a lot of googling I am unable to find any place selling SICK LADAR and Milli-meter Wave RADAR.... Where do I get to buy SICK LADAR... and also a close approximation of Mill-meter Wave Radar... Do any of you know any place where I can see the costing and consequently order them.....

Please Help! Thanx a lot in advanecd

Reply to
natarajchakraborty2006

stuff

SICK is an Australian industrial sensor manufacturer

Reply to
Fulliautomatix

German, actually. They have offices worldwide, though.

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb

There is a less expensive variety, but shorter range I think, and you'll have to ascertain whether it will suffice for your application.

- dan michaels

Reply to
dan michaels