PM 3217

Clear DayHelp Wanted. Philips PM 3217 Circuit Diagram. Is There Anyone out there " O MASTER SAVIOUR OF ALL." who has a circuit of the PM 3217 50 Mhz Scope, and would send it to me in Jpeg form by Email. Please PLEASE. I would be Very Grateful. My B Channel has got lost and needs to come Home . Thank You And best Regards H.T at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Reply to
h.trunley