Polaroid SX-70 Sonar

Hello everybody, For a school project, I'm building a robot, wich must be able to detect obstacles. For that purpose, I've arranged 5 polaroid camera's
with sonar ranging modules inside it. There are a lot of tutorials at the internet, describing how to use the sonar. The only problem is, that the modules used for the tutorials aren't the same as the ones I have. I have got the Polaroid SX-70 version 2 camera's.
I've made pictures of the module, and I hope somebody can tell me how to connect the boards to my computer. You can download them from
http://www.evenchillen.com/sonar/L1030002.JPG
http://www.evenchillen.com/sonar/L1030003.JPG
http://www.evenchillen.com/sonar/L1030004.JPG
http://www.evenchillen.com/sonar/L1030005.JPG
http://www.evenchillen.com/sonar/L1030006.JPG
I hope someone can help me, because the project has to be finished in a couple of weeks, and I can't find a way out…
Thank you in advance!
Greetings, Eelco van de Wiel
Add pictures here
✖
LOL! What the hell is that? I've never seen such a thing, but hopefully someone else does. =)
Anders
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Eelco) wrote in message

Hello,
I have a 21 page manual on a Polaroid Sonar module that looks identical to the board in the pictures you posted.
Email me and I'll send them. I found them on the net somewhere a few years back.
Later,
Rich http://rich12345.tripod.com aiiadict AT hotmail DOT com
Add pictures here
✖