Polaroid 6500 Ultrasonic Ranging Modules

I have two Polaroid 6500 Ultrasonic Ranging modules (and possibly a third), that I need to sell, if anyone would like to make me an offer.
These two have never been out of the bag they came in.
Datasheets can be found here: http://www.micromint.com/app_notes/ti01_data.htm
The third is currently on e-bay, but nobody has bid on it, so if it doesn't sell there, I'll sell it to whoever is willing to pay for it. The third has been used, but is in perfect working condition. The only modification made to it was that the original connector has been soldered to a DB9 connector to allow me to use it for the application I was using it for.
I'll only ship to the U.S. or Canada.
Send e-mails to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (as my posting e-mail address is phony, of course)
Thanks.
Pete