BS2 Stamp how to read program

I programmed a BS2 but have lost my original pbasic program. Can I read the program out from the STAMP using the 9pin and my computer and regenerate my original program? I have the STAMP programs from Parallax.com but can't find an answer to this one.

Reply to
ron doctors

Actually, there is a guy who can do this. He is picky about who he does this for, as he doesn't want to encourage program theft. if it is really worth it, ask about it on the Stamp forums, or better yet, look it up in the archives.

Jonathan

www.madlabs.> >

Reply to
Jonathan Peakall