Zoomba dead or alive?

Is the Zoomba project dead or alive? That's an RS-232 control board for the Roomba:

registered on that page twice this month and both resulted in bounced emails.

Is there another Roomba control board project around? Roomba is an ideal platform. I'm surprised I don't find more activity around it discussed in comp.robotics.misc.

Thanks!

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Butts