Recommended Kits?

Hey guys,
I'm going to be leaving the country soon and I wanted to stock up on good kits that have everything in the box. I don't care all that much
what it does, just that it's intermediate level and will make some good soldering practice and maybe even Micro controller programming. It would be great if it's under 100 dollars, and looks pretty decently cool. :) I've been recommend the AVR Butterfly, and I think I'm going to get that.....but it doesn't require any soldering so I'm looking for some other ones too.
Any advice would be appreciated.
~The Anomaly
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The AVR does require soldering if you want to do anything with it other than play with the built-in program. At a minimum, you need to solder on some wires to add the programming port. You may also want to solder on wires for the additional data ports.
-- Gordon
    --I'm thinking that, with legislation that prohibits sale of so many things we liked to play with you might actually find a better selection of kits overseas!
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Why do weekend projects
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : always last a month??