Robosapien as a source of servos?

Hi guys, hope I can get some insight here on whether a Robosapien picked up on Craigslist or eBay could be a good source of servos. I know, it would be a shame to tear one apart but I see them advertised anywhere from $20 - $40 and, having just paid $23 each (plus shipping) for Hitec HS-635HB servos I needed for a repair of one of my robotic arms, it got me thinking if anything useful in terms of parts can be harvested from an old(er) Robosapien. Did anyone ever dig into theirs to see what's inside and whether the servos are of useable size/form factor?

Thanks!

and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup

- comp.robotics.misc - 12751 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
DA