Robotics Class in Maine

Howdy folks,

Our school just finished our second year offering an official Robotics Class to high school students. Our local news did a great piece featuring our program and our new creation, the "sentry bot". I have a 7MB video on our school's website (XviD format) that I'm sharing with various groups and publications that might be interested. The link is:

Or you can just visit our website at
and follow the link from there (our site also includes the XviD codex and my blog entry concerning our recent TV spot and our robotics program). Enjoy!

Michael Surran Computer Science Dept. Greater Houlton Christian Academy

Old Duck