Robots eating sugar?

Forget batteries, hand over the frosted flakes!

Seriously though, this could make many things much more feasable, such as run times being longer, and quick power upsvia snacks that the human can carry with.

Reply to
PS Surfer

Um.... isn't that the basic premise of the MATRIX.....

chris in napa

Reply to
chris burns

Golly gee willikers! I want to know what the byproduct is when you remove electrons from sugar. Does the thing put out alcohol, maybe? Or some other substance which can be used for a useful purpose, like fertilizer, or plastics?

Reply to
Some Guy

Maybe a combination powersource and still....

chris in napa

Reply to
chris burns

So the sugar powers the robot, and the byproduct fuels your car?

Tim

-- These are my views, not those of my employer.

Reply to
Tim Jacobs