Robots eating sugar?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/08/03/1059849278131.html
Forget batteries, hand over the frosted flakes!
Seriously though, this could make many things much more feasable, such as
run times being longer, and quick power upsvia snacks that the human can carry with.
--
P Sorah A_T Mutual Data PERIOD COM

PS Surfer wrote:

Um.... isn't that the basic premise of the MATRIX.....
chris in napa

as
Golly gee willikers! I want to know what the byproduct is when you remove electrons from sugar. Does the thing put out alcohol, maybe? Or some other substance which can be used for a useful purpose, like fertilizer, or plastics?
Some Guy wrote:

Maybe a combination powersource and still....
chris in napa

can
remove
other
So the sugar powers the robot, and the byproduct fuels your car?
Tim -- These are my views, not those of my employer.