Rotary Potentiometer Angle Sensors

Hey, I was looking at some rotary pots made by a company called inscale tech, and it turns out they are in the UK.

I was wondering where I might be able to find similar products here in the US.

I am a student working on a precision spacial positing arm.

Thanks for you input.

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Moore

Thanks Bill, The eti site doesn't specify at what accuracy their instruments operate at. I need a precision of at least 0.05 degrees. The bourns digital device you mentioned won't work because I need way more then a 128 steps.

I have an arm that can freely move in 3d space. and it has a pointer at the end. I am builing a device to determine where that point is in

3d space. I need at least 7200 steps perferably a lot more for the kind of accuracy I'm looking for.
Reply to
Aaron Moore

Reply to
Blueeyedpop