School proj

Hallo, I'm writing to let you know about our school techincal project. You can find some info starting from the students page at:
http://www.itiomar.it/studenti/document.shtm
then browsing around the school site (sorry, only italian language!)
Bye, Carlo
"Illo"

Looks very good. I have briefly evaluated the possibility of using those platforms for my project, but they seem too small and lack a proper suspension system for real rugged terrain navigation. For vision and sensorial experiments on a controlled environment, they seem perfect for the task though.
Padu