Silverlit I-Cybot infrared codes (Omniremote for Palm OS)

Greetings:
We have an I-Cybot (Silverlit) which is missing its IR remote control. If you have one of these and a Palm OS-based
machine with IR, I would really appreciate your assistance to train OmniRemote (15-day trial free from www.pacificneotek.com) to learn the I-Cybot remote codes and then make the database available; we can then make it available on our site to others who may need it.
In the alternative, if anyone has these codes in another soft-remote database format, or has an actual remote control that we could use to obtain the codes, please let me know.
Regards,
Michael Grigoni Cybertheque Museum