Terrain Elevation Data for Mars Exploration Rover simulation

From where can I find the digital terrain elevation, height data of the area where the Mars exploration rovers Sprit and/or Oportunity is navigating on
the Mars?
For the entire planet ...
MOLA Data direct from NASA: http://ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/tharsis/mapping_data.html
Also look at X-plane simulator which includes the above data in a Mars terrain map used in the simulator: http://x-plane.com/features.html
Paul
Mars wrote:

Thanks for the links. I'm particularly interested in the Sprit and/or Oportunity's play ground; where those rovers moves. Do you know any link for this?