"The Living Brain" By William Grey Walter

How much is one expected to pay for a first edition copy of this (Assuming that there were other editions) complete with slightly-torn paper cover and a page torn from the
25th July 1953 edition of "The New Statesman and Nation" reviewing the book?
My local bookseller wants £30. I thought that a tenth of this would be reasonable.
My reason for wanting a copy of it is that I read it originally in the mid 60's when first becoming interested in Cybernetics.
(I still have my copy of Guilbaud's "What is Cybernetics?" that I purchased in 1967)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I guess at that bookstore one is expected to pay £30.
Either he thinks that price is reasonable or doesn't really want to sell it.
Be thankful it's not an old Comic Book.
Rufus
Add pictures here
‚úĖ