Tilden H-bridge

I've built a Tilden H-bridge and now it only goes in one direction. Can anyone help?

Eljin

Reply to
Eljin

try this website

Robo1

I'm intending to fix it so I can build more of the same type.

Reply to
Eljin

That circuit is wierd. The input waveform is fed to the "direction" pin.

See the truth table in the data sheet

to see what's going on.

The duty cycle of the input waveform is supposed to control the speed and direction. 50% duty cycle is stop. > 50% is forward.

It's a power hog, drawing full power when stopped. Not suitable for battery driven applications.

John Nagle

Reply to
John Nagle

maybe worth getting copies of all their docs as they are closing down

see the message (posted below) Titled Commlinx.com.au closing message id

Reply to
Alex Gibson