Trinity Fire Fighting house kits?

Does anyone know a source for a pre-fab kit for making a Trinity Fire Fighting Contest house, using only simple hand tools (hammer and screwdriver)?

I don't own even a hand saw, let alone a power one, and my wife won't let me set up something 2.5 meters square permanently anyway. So I'm hoping someone has made a nice kit where the parts are hinged or interlock or otherwise can be quickly set up and taken down, and when taken down, fits into some reasonable volume.

On a side note, has anyone heard anything about the 2007 contest results? It was supposed to be held a couple weeks ago, but the official site hasn't posted any results, and is still speaking of it in the future tense.

Thanks,

- Joe

Reply to
Joe Strout