Ultra cool Robo-one movies

I was checking out Ed LeBouthillier's BIPED robot project on his web site:
http://home.earthlink.net/~apendragn/biped/index.html
Which led me to the following web site that talks about VStone's Robovie-M robot:
http://www.vstone.co.jp/e/rt01e.htm
It's a Robo-one style robot and this web page has quite a few great movies of the robot in action. I'm drooling over the smooth fluidic movements this robot can do. The "balancing with one leg" and "punching" videos were amazing.
Even though the main site is in Japanese, they have an English language version and the web page above is in English too.
Great Stuff!
--
Robert Oschler
http://www.robotsrule.com/phpBB2 /