Ultra cool Robo-one movies

I was checking out Ed LeBouthillier's BIPED robot project on his web site:

Which led me to the following web site that talks about VStone's Robovie-M robot:

It's a Robo-one style robot and this web page has quite a few great movies of the robot in action. I'm drooling over the smooth fluidic movements this robot can do. The "balancing with one leg" and "punching" videos were amazing.

Even though the main site is in Japanese, they have an English language version and the web page above is in English too.

Great Stuff!

Reply to
Robert Oschler

While you are at it, check out the VisionOne robot here:

I love the video of him recognizing the orange ball and then booting it across the room.

Reply to
Robert Oschler