Ultrasonic Rangefinding

Hi, I have Implement the two circuit for Ultrasonic rangefinder described at 2002MAR08_RFD_DA_AN.pdf

Two individual circuit works fine, when individual (each 5v 1.5 amp) power supply are connected to it. but the problem is, when those two are given powered by single power supply 5v(1.5 amp), the ultrasonic wave become distorted.

Is it possible those two circuit make working by single power supply5v(1.5 amp)?

I have plane to combine these circuit with AT89C52 micro controller, with (battery power) single power supply(5V - 6V) .

how can I solve this?

waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Dibyendu Mondal