Viewing rebroadcasts of Mars Phoenix lander?

According to the schedule on the web site, NASA TV shows mission updates for the Phoneix lander at 2pm (EST). However, I am working during that time, so have been attempting to view rebroadcasts. Note that I can only view NASA TV using the internet.

I have never seen anything on the web site but broadcasts of the space station. But, perhaps I am misunderstanding their schedule. Are there rebroadcasts of the Mars lander mission updates?

Joe Dunfee

Reply to
cadcoke4

Dunno much about NASA TV, but have you checked Youtube?

Reply to
Ben Bradley

Look at:

They post an audio re-broadcast of the daily call-in news conferences. I'm not sure if they do this for the live TV broadcasts like they have scheduled for today (6/4) but they have been for the audio only updates they have been doing for the last few days at 2pm EST.

Reply to
jdpetre

Thank you both. It seems like I was expecting the updates to always be video and was puzzled when I didn't see them the last few days. To further complicate things, the most recent audio seems to have mistakenly been set to just play a video. There wasn't a link to the audio re-broadcast. I'm sure it will eventually be fixed.

You tube has the videos, including the most recent one posted today.

Joe Dunfee

Reply to
cadcoke4