Viewing rebroadcasts of Mars Phoenix lander?

According to the schedule on the web site, NASA TV shows mission updates for the Phoneix lander at 2pm (EST). However, I am working
during that time, so have been attempting to view rebroadcasts. Note that I can only view NASA TV using the internet.
I have never seen anything on the web site but broadcasts of the space station. But, perhaps I am misunderstanding their schedule. Are there rebroadcasts of the Mars lander mission updates?
Joe Dunfee

Dunno much about NASA TV, but have you checked Youtube?

cadcoke4 wrote:

Look at: http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/phoenix/main/index.html
They post an audio re-broadcast of the daily call-in news conferences. I'm not sure if they do this for the live TV broadcasts like they have scheduled for today (6/4) but they have been for the audio only updates they have been doing for the last few days at 2pm EST.
--
Jerry

Thank you both. It seems like I was expecting the updates to always be video and was puzzled when I didn't see them the last few days. To further complicate things, the most recent audio seems to have mistakenly been set to just play a video. There wasn't a link to the audio re-broadcast. I'm sure it will eventually be fixed.
You tube has the videos, including the most recent one posted today.
Joe Dunfee