WANTED: Digital brushless servo drives

Looking for a number of digital (step and direction control) brushless servo drives in good working condition. Looking for the following sizes: 400W, 750W, 1KW, 1.5KW, 2KW, 3.4KW
and 5KW or larger. Prefer a minimum of 400W of power, and also looking for some for up to 3.4KW and some 5KW.

What voltage? Ive some beefy ones, but I think they are 440 volts.
Gunner

I have all sorts of servo drives and can cut a decent deal.

Sounds great. How do I contact you? Or, you can email me.
Thanks. -Ralph

You can email to ichudov AT algebra DOT com and ichudov AT yahoo DOT com.
rpseguin wrote:

I have some Mitsubishi 330W digital AC 4,000 RPM motors with 24KPPR encoders on them. That help you any?
KG Remove the 2 from the address to contact me.