what is an adustable bushing ?

Been cruising the Stock Drive Products website trying to get educated & I ran across an "adjustable bushing".
What the heck do they mean by that ? Here's a link: https://sdp-si.com/ss/PDF/79009031.PDF
Thanks!
pogo wrote:

Read the drawing. The adjustable bushing has an off-center hole.
But, of course, the real question is "why"? Those bushings are intended to support a guide wheel for a belt or chain. You can turn the adjustable bushing with a wrench to adjust the belt or chain tension.
                John Nagle

hole.
Yeah I saw the off-center hole, but the word "adjustable" had me thinking something else. I get it now that you have put it in context.
Thanks again! JCD