where to talk about robots and society ?

I am interested in talking to people about the impact robots will have on our society in the next few decades ( economics, social, military,
other ) In particular:
where is society going with the robots ? will there ever be a time that most people will lose their jobs - or will more jobs be created ? ( if so explain ) What kind of social changes will happen in education, cities, crime, and food ?
Is there a group for this ?
Thanks,
Will