Wiring Robots for CHEAP

I wanted to share my ridiculous method of wiring my robot for cheap.

Christmas lights. They are $5.00 for a

100 foot string of them. Or use the strings that work no more because of that illusive broken filament.

Pull the lights/plastic light holders. The light contacts are bent up, and they rub against the receptacle's sides to make contact with poer connectors.

Insert a length of the wire cut from somewhere else along the string. The wire needs to be stripped approx 1/8 inch.

bend the stripped part up, just as the light's leads were.

Plug them into the receiver.

Wiring and connectors for your entire robot for $5.00

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

If you put a Christmas tree on wheels would you consider that a robot? ;-)

DOC

Reply to
DOC