Wiring Robots for CHEAP

I wanted to share my ridiculous method of wiring my robot for cheap.
Christmas lights. They are $5.00 for a 100 foot string of them. Or use the
strings that work no more because of that illusive broken filament.
Pull the lights/plastic light holders. The light contacts are bent up, and they rub against the receptacle's sides to make contact with poer connectors.
Insert a length of the wire cut from somewhere else along the string. The wire needs to be stripped approx 1/8 inch.
bend the stripped part up, just as the light's leads were.
Plug them into the receiver.
Wiring and connectors for your entire robot for $5.00
Rich
If you put a Christmas tree on wheels would you consider that a robot? ;-)
DOC