Subject Author Posted Replies

Evil Killer Robot for Sale
--Couldn't tell from the photos; is this a balancing 2-wheeler or are there casters in addition to the drive wheels underneath?
9
9

seeking oscilloscope manual
Not for watching TV on the scope, but for watching TV signal on the scope... it's two channel, each channel has knobs: 1)volts per division 2)position (set zero) 3)variable/calibrate there is a mode...
9
9

internet remote control
The speed is available, but Internet needs an upgrade ;-)
11
11

Looking for the right 8051 to use on your next project ?
Computer Solutions has added a powerful self selection search capability to their Micro-Search web-based 8051 microcontroller database, allowing users to specify in detail those features they require...

heat sink for the Devantech MD22 motor driver
Has anyone added a heat sink to the Devantech MD22 motor driver to increase the peak current rating ? I am looking for an exact part number and supplier of the heat sink. If not - I'll wing it ! :-)...

possible to output PWM to speed controller from PC parallel port ?
--Works great with a Victor controller and a Stamp. I've done this to run those DC windshield wiper motors. Watch out for capacitor drift..
11
11

Micromouse Forum
Hi guys, if any of you are into the Micromouse projects and may be entering the competitions this year a new forum has been set up at: Andy http://www.micromouseonline.com/forum/

please help
Tell us more about your robot to get some good help: Approximate weight of the robot Motors you are using or plan to use Power supply - type and voltage Once we have more info the the good folks here...
3
3

stepper motor making weird noises...
"Going in random direction" Sound familiar. When I built my first step motor driver it worked great with some motors but not others. If you're not already, try both diodes reversed biased across the...
2
2

RoboHockey
I'm in an EE Senior Design class right now and our project is to design a robot to play air hockey against. They've done it for 3 years now and have not even gotten close to anything decent. Luckily...
15
15

GP2Y0D340K IR Sensor Cable?
I'm trying to connect a Sharp GP2Y0D340K IR Sensor to a solderless breadboard. The GP2Y0D340K module has 5 short pins spaced 0.1" apart. I tried connecting the module to a Molex KK Series 0.1" pitch...
1
1

Position feedback on a modified servo?
I am modifying a few Traxxas 2055 servos for continuous rotation, because I am gearing them down further and will need several rotations to get enough movement from my output arm. I still want to know...
18
18

New product makes logic design easy
Hello everyone. If you are interested in new ways to develop FPGA based logic, where signals and data can be viewed and modified from a PC in real time while the circuit is running, you may like to...
6
6

Low cost vision system, thoughts
Most webcams have a filter for infared light, a small amount of hacking can remove it
25
25

30 Gauge Wire & DC Motor?
I was wondering if I can use 30 gauge wire-wrapping wire to power a DC motor. The motor is a "Gear Motor 2" from with the following specifications: "This motor offers 50 in-oz of torque and rotates at...
3
3