GP2Y0D340K IR Sensor Cable?

I'm trying to connect a Sharp GP2Y0D340K IR Sensor to a solderless breadboard. The GP2Y0D340K module has 5 short pins spaced 0.1" apart.
I tried connecting the module to a Molex KK Series 0.1" pitch header so I could add crimped pins, but the module's pins were too short and not thick enough to fit the header.
I would like something similar to the special 3-pin cable for the Sharp GP2D120 IR Sensor.
And if I can't find a header for the GP2Y0D340K, I will try wire-wrapping.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you.
On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:52:16 -0800, redbrickhat wrote:

These are JST connectors. You can get them from 'acroname.com'. I'm sure you can get them elsewhere as well, but acroname has them connected to wires. Not cheap, but not too bad.
http://www.acroname.com/robotics/parts/R47-JSTCON-2.html
--
Regards,
Bob Monsen