Connecting an IR sensor

Hi,
I bought a IR sensor to connect a light in my wardrobe, but I am now struggling with the connections. Can anyone please help me with connections? see picture of the sensor here.
http://tinypic.com/r/5vndbr/8
Thanks in advance.

The black and red are the power wires and the 2 white wires just go to a set of dry contacts and get wired in series with your light/load. Not sure if you realize it, but that module requires a minimum of 180 volts to work. A standard outlet or lighting circuit in the USA is only 120 volts.