JR3 force sensors and LabVIEW VIs by Dr. Norberto Pires

Has anyone use the free LabVIEW VIs by Dr. Norberto Pires to
communicate with a JR3 force sensor? I am attempting to use
"Initialization JR3.vi" and I do not know what sort of structures are
needed for "Control In" and "Control Out" ports.
Here is a link to the basic documentation for this VI:
(PCI).htm
Thanks in advance for any help.
Jonathan Sakai
Reply to