Subject Author Posted Replies

[jobs] Robotics Engineers for mobile robot at Amy Robotics
Amy Robotics is an innovative company focused on service robots that enhanc es quality of life through robotic technologies, products and services. Our team is based in Hangzhou, China. We are...

the first solution to the AI SIngularity
Announcing the first solution to the AI Singularity, and it is a non-luddite solution, from the Intractable Studies Institute, the farthest out research institute which is recognizably technical. It's...

Looking for plotting robot that can do very large drawings
For decades now, there have been small robots that children can program to make drawings by dragging a pen along, as the robot rolled over paper. But , these have always been geared towards education,...

Seeking low-cost self-contained motor controller
I am seeking a basic programmable motor controller. I am familiar with the Elmo brand motor controllers, and they generally have the kinds of feature s I want, plus more. But the cost for their...
1
1

Automatic Guided Vehicle Design
I have to build an AGV (Automatic guided Vehicle) with speed of 60 meter pe r minute pulling 100kg. Planning to use DC motor in closed loop.Which micr o controller I should use? (Arduino, Raspberry...

AGV Designing (Automatic Guided Vehicle)
I have to build an AGV (Automatic guided Vehicle) with speed of 60 meter pe r minute pulling 100kg. Planning to use DC motor in closed loop.Which micr o controller I should use? (Arduino, Raspberry...

DIY Robotics
Hi All To anyone interested in Robotics or Development, check out my blog Thanks
2
2

What are the challenges while Testing a Robot?
I am a graduate student at UTA. Planning to do thesis related to testing of robots. Could anyone please let me know challenges in the industry while t esting robots. Building a test oracles and...
1
1

Rpbotics at the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics
Robotics is one of the topic at the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics, Gdynia, Poland, 24-26 June 2015: 2nd IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics | CYBCONF 2015 - 2nd IEEE...

Working with Continous Servo
Hi All, I am very new to electronics and Robots. I have been trying to run a continous servo motor 4v to 6v. I have a battery power source of 9v. I have the following question. Since my power source...
2
2

New to robotics. Need dead simple rotary servo and rotary knob remote/radio.
I'm trying to control an adjustment knob in another room. It's not a volume control on a stereo, but the aim is essentially the same as that application that I keep stumbling across on the web. This...
4
4

self replicating machines
Hi crm! Although I'm not sure how much sense it makes and how useful it might be, I find space colonization cool. I think, rather than building space ships and sending humans to space to build space...

Continous servo operation needed....how?
I saw a video of an Eagle shaped RC airplane that had flapping wings. I would like to make something like it.

DEADLINE EXTENDED to Sep 1: 8th Int'l Conf. on Bio-inspired Information and Communications Technologies (BICT 2014, formerly BIONETICS)
CFP: 8th International Conference on Bio-inspired Information and Communica tions Technologies (BICT 2014, formerly BIONETICS) Paper submission deadline extended: September 1, 2014 December 1 (Mon) -...

CFP: BICT 2014 (formerly BIONETICS) Submission due: August 4
CFP: 8th International Conference on Bio-inspired Information and Communica tions Technologies (BICT 2014, formerly BIONETICS) December 1 (Mon) - December 3, 2014 (Wed) Boston, MA, USA In-corporation...