Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: WANTED: 6-axis, hardened, Robot Arm
On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 23:53:13 -0800 (PST), wrote in comp.robotics.misc: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Do you really believe that 20 1/2 years later Yoni is still waiting for his robot arm? You certainly...
2
2

Re: How does the Robomower perimeter wire work?
will any type of wire work

Basic Robotics
Hello, I have a conveyor system and a 6 axis robot . I want to know how will the robot know if there is a box waiting on the conveyor ( ofcourse there is a sensor). How will it communicate with the...

Re: Radio Shack Armatron Article
bit to 16 bit decoder and had to build gear boxes and motors to replace the single planetary gear...I still have whats left of it and I know I have th e magazine somewhere lol...It worked but kept...
2
2

[M] Folding laundry: a challenge for robotics
Title: The Challenges of A Laundry Folding Robot Author: Adam Fabio Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 13:00:43 -0500 Link: Podcast Download URL: [image 1]?This is the year of the general purpose home robot!?...

Re: Found small DC gear motors
ZHAOWEI, A TRUSTWORTHY MANUFACTURER OF MICRO GEAR MOTOR Shenzhen ZHAOWEI is specialized in designing, manufacturing and selling= Micro DC Gear Motors, especially DC Geared Motors. We have successfully...
1
1

[jobs] Robotics Engineers for mobile robot at Amy Robotics
Amy Robotics is an innovative company focused on service robots that enhanc es quality of life through robotic technologies, products and services. Our team is based in Hangzhou, China. We are...

the first solution to the AI SIngularity
Announcing the first solution to the AI Singularity, and it is a non-luddite solution, from the Intractable Studies Institute, the farthest out research institute which is recognizably technical. It's...

Looking for plotting robot that can do very large drawings
For decades now, there have been small robots that children can program to make drawings by dragging a pen along, as the robot rolled over paper. But , these have always been geared towards education,...

Seeking low-cost self-contained motor controller
I am seeking a basic programmable motor controller. I am familiar with the Elmo brand motor controllers, and they generally have the kinds of feature s I want, plus more. But the cost for their...
1
1

Automatic Guided Vehicle Design
I have to build an AGV (Automatic guided Vehicle) with speed of 60 meter pe r minute pulling 100kg. Planning to use DC motor in closed loop.Which micr o controller I should use? (Arduino, Raspberry...

AGV Designing (Automatic Guided Vehicle)
I have to build an AGV (Automatic guided Vehicle) with speed of 60 meter pe r minute pulling 100kg. Planning to use DC motor in closed loop.Which micr o controller I should use? (Arduino, Raspberry...

DIY Robotics
Hi All To anyone interested in Robotics or Development, check out my blog Thanks
2
2

What are the challenges while Testing a Robot?
I am a graduate student at UTA. Planning to do thesis related to testing of robots. Could anyone please let me know challenges in the industry while t esting robots. Building a test oracles and...
1
1

Rpbotics at the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics
Robotics is one of the topic at the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics, Gdynia, Poland, 24-26 June 2015: 2nd IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics | CYBCONF 2015 - 2nd IEEE...