AGV Designing (Automatic Guided Vehicle)

I have to build an AGV (Automatic guided Vehicle) with speed of 60 meter pe r minute pulling 100kg. Planning to use DC motor in closed loop.Which micr
o controller I should use? (Arduino, Raspberry PI, Atmega) Which Operating is best for this task? Linux , ROS, VxWorks?
Thanks, Subhash