4" LOC V2 and 29mm Aerotech DFW/online dealer

Well, I have dredged up my 4" LOC V2 (sorry guys,still haven't finished my eval, but working on it) and am working on finishing it. Building it stock, weighs just over 2 lbs w/o chute protector and motor Have simmed it on wRASP using the mountainside V-2 and found a few Aerotech 29 mm motors that should work ok. I like low and slow for my mid price kits so I am looking for F&G mid power motors. First question, does anyone beside Aerotech make 29mm motors of any variety? Can I get a recommendation for a local dealer of AT items in DFW or a a rec on a webstore that stocks AT F&G's ?

Reply to
a0002604

There is a whole lot of info back there on construction and recommendations, including motor lists. Deja search on LOC 4" V2. Add G64 and the first message returned will have an AT motor list. Mine has only gone up on various Gs and the chute is a tad small. The local dealer has Ellis Mountain motors in the G range, but I've not used any.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel. Corwith