Alpha 40 - We did it!

After somewhere around 75 months, the two Alpha 40 birds have now been launched in all 50 states! (by almost 50 fliers - a couple folks launched in
multiple states). They were also launched in Canada in many provinces.
I really want to thank anyone involved in the project!
The final destination of the birds is a bit up in the air, as we're looking at a couple places that can display them for the public, along with all the stuff they picked up on their travels (postcards, pictures, personal notes, etc.)
Currently, the birds are on the way back to Dave Stout. The guy that started it all!
See alpha40.usandthem.com

How about the Canon City, CO City Hall so Vern and Gleda can see it, then onto the Smithsonian.
A backup might be either Bill Stine's or my museum.

What's in your museum? I've got a USR motor in mine!
Bob Kaplow wrote:

For the most part, it consists mainly of delinquent bank notices and all the returned bounced checks that jerry has written.

Bounced checks go back to the person that tried to cash them, not the person who wrote them. Or at least they used to. Don't know what happens now that nothing goes back, and it's all done by wire...
Bob Kaplow wrote:

I'm sorry, copies of the bad checks.

From what source?