Any truth to the rumour?

That LDRS NARAAM and ll other rocketry events are to be held in Australia next year

I hope!

Group Heretic.

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

LDRS is already scheduled for Canada in 2005.

Les.

Reply to
Les Kramer

Nope. NARAM is a US event. Period.

LDRS is being held near Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada next year.

Hey!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Well I heard it was going to be on the surface of the moon....

Reply to
Alan Tuskes

than in Canada. Canada! Canada? At least one could get kicked to death by kangaroos in Australia. Or dehydrate in the outback. Or be eaten by aborigines.

BONEHEADS!

Reply to
P.K. Moore

One of the two is easier to drive to......

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Finally!

A major rocketry event with Dollar Coins (and Two Dollar Coins).

;-)

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Fred Shecter

I don't think Ernest Borgnine is a cannibal, and besides, the chances of him being in the Australian outback at the same time and place as you is pretty remote. And even if he was, he's up there in years, and you could probably outrun him.

Oh wait, your said aborigines, not a Borgnine.

Sorry.

Reply to
Vince

According to P.K. Moore :

I hear that being felled by beavers is pretty painful too.

You've obviously don't know anything about Alberta.

Grizzly bears can do a pretty good imitation.

Reply to
Chris Lewis

You're just so fing great!!! I wish my organization was as wonderful as yours and that we had lions & tigers & beavers oh my!! The most fearsome thing we have in the US is Jerry's mouth.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Ah...Loonies and Moonies! (The 2-dollar coin has a portrait of the Queen, and a bear behind)

;-)

Reply to
Anonymous

The duce coin is referred to as a toonie please. As far as the dollar loonie version goes, I'm not sure if that's referring to the aquatic bird or the psychiatric condition given the Hudson Bay Peso analogy. :-)

I still don't know what the hell Canadian bacon is either BTW. Another reason why I got my green card. Love biscuits and gravy. Can't find good grits yet though.

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

887-2370 x222 Toronto (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

It is ONLY in America and ONLY on pizza.

Go to south central US.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

A total disconnect from whatever was posted but interesting you are THAT fixated on me.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I hate to tell you this but the best grits on the planet were invented by the Italians long before America was even discovered. It's called Polenta. Look it up.

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

887-2370 x222 Toronto (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

Dave told me about that mouth of yours so,I've become fixated.

Reply to
Phil Stein

That's peameal bacon Jerry. A few slices on a kaiser bun with some hot peppers and some steak sauce plus a hot coffee on the firing range first thing in the morning. Hard to beat.

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

887-2370 x222 Toronto (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

Death by beaver? Sounds great to me! :)

Reply to
RayDunakin

Not the kind he has in mind. They have huge teeth, and chew through things.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Sounds like my ex wife.