BT-5's

Mail lady just left, dropped off the winnings I got from the last auction on ebay I bidded on.
Now I'm going to have to design something that'll put 3 nice BT-5's to
use. Oh ya, each one is 3ft long too.
--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

1/4A Super-Roc?
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org
You never know what that guy will auction off next. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=shreadvector ;-)
If you can't wait for an auction, feel free to just place a regular order. BT-5, 20, 50 and 55 available as well as nose cones and rings.
http://www.geocities.com/fredeshecter/prdctinf.pdf
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
"Starlord" < snipped-for-privacy@despammed.com> wrote in message
When I want those coins I go to the post office, buy a 37cent stamp from the machine with a $5.00 bill and get 4 of them in the change.
--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org
Cool, but you will get Golden Dollars from 2000, and Apollo XI dollars (OK, they're SBA dollars, but if the Indian Head Nickel can be called a "Buffalo Nickel", then I can call the SBA the Apollo XI dollar) from 1979, 1980, and 1999.
They never released any GDs to the banks for 2002, 2003 and 2004. they sold them direct from the Mint for a hefty premium. 2003 and 2004 are amazing condition. 2002 was so-so condition since they had planned to just send them to the banks, and then changed their minds (to make more profit).
2001 was sent to the banks, but none came to the So Cal area because the Fed here had loaded up on millions of 2000 GDs and still has plenty. They don't wear out and need to be replaced like the rag-dollars do.
If you find any 2001 GDs, they either came in from outside the area or were spent by a collector who bought them from the Mint. If you find any 1981 (SBA), 2002, 2003 or 2004 GDs then they definitely came from a collector who either spent them or had them stolen.
I've left a few as part of tips.
35th anniversary coming up. Time to load up on Apollo XI dollar coins before they melt them all down.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
"Starlord" < snipped-for-privacy@despammed.com> wrote in message
Fred,
Have any pictures or descriptions of these?
BERSERKER instructions, fins, 'chute & nose - use your own tubes $5.95 NEANDERTHAL instructions, fins, 'chute & nose - use your own tubes $5.95 CRO-MAG ROCKET KIT (out of stock) $14.95
These may fit my current mood!
Patrick - in a building slump
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:44:46 GMT, "Fred Shecter"

--
Patrick Harvey
NAR 81752 L2