AT motor cases for sale

To all, I have a four case set of 75mm Aerotech motor cases for sale, they are in brand new condition and have never been used. They are worth $779 on most Vendor sites. I'm selling mine for $650. I also have a four case set of

54MM AT cases that are slightly used, Both sets include the fore and aft closures. The price on the 54mm is negotiable for cash or trade for either PRO cases or AMW cases in good condition. If you're interested, you can contact me via email at snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com or I will be at LDRS from 6/30 to 7/6 and can be reached there.

Thank you,

Mike Dutch

Reply to
mdrocket

There are CTI and AMW loads either already certified or coming soon for those.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, Do you mean that they will fit my cases, or that I will need the approiate CTI and /or AMW cases for these loads?

Mike Dutch

some sniping

Reply to
mdrocket

RTFM

Reply to
Phil Stein

I am stating unreleased information, but they will fit your cases (tubes, closures).

But they will be easy to clean up and have adjustable delays :) That has to be the rub :)

P.S. Come to LDRS with money for them.

Pardonthetechpost.

Calm down. The (TRA/NAR) world is STILL safe from "Jerry-motors".

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Victor Zepeda

The TMT info I saw said that the CTI reloads which fit AT cases were designated "plugged", meaning no delay or ejection. These were all 75mm motors.

Reply to
RayDunakin